Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

Today was another day of waiting. We thought that we'd have some more news on the diagnosis and what treatment to expect, but the doctor is still waiting on 1 result to come in. They said they'll know everything tomorrow morning and will be able to tell us what to expect.

We all are anxious to figure out what's going on and get started with treatment so we can get it done, but my mom just reminded me that everything is happening in God's time and we need to trust that. It's amazing to think about God's provision throughout this journey already and we need to continue to trust Him through all this.

My mom got a new picc line put in today. She said this one went in even easier than the last one, so praise God for that. We're hoping and praying that this one stays healthy and can be used for the rest of her time here.

Thanks for all your prayers and notes, my mom loves hearing from you! Goodnight...

7 comments:

  1. Thank you mom for being such a stong/positive person! You are amazing! Thank you God for helping her be strong for all of us.......
    I can only hope that some day my strength is as strong as yours! I love you mom, see you tomorrow.........Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad to hear that the new picc line went in well. What a great perspective, Mary! Your strength is amazing. Keep clinging to Him. We are all praying. . . Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Mary - I'm finally starting to understand the scripture "pray without ceasing" - because I cannot seem to stop!
    All my love,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I took off some time next week so I'm free from Wed (9/23) evening til Sunday evening. I'll definitely be coming up to see you and can stay over if you want company. Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mary & Family
    You are in our thoughts & prayers all day. We
    are trusting Him to take you through this journey of healing. No detail is too small for Him.
    God Bless You & Keep You,
    Love Kris & Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, Adam, Julie, Suzanne & David,
    Your Mom is blessed to have such wonderful and responsible children (young adults!!)
    She needs all of our prayers and support, however, so do you. Your compassion, your love and your caring support is the best any Mom could wish for. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary I Know U r a strong lady and You have so many lives that u have affected with your special personality, and your love for life, friends and family. All your Nautilus Family Miss you and Love you. We're keeping your class warmed up, Cause I know you will come back to teach. I miss u chickie and I know You have a great family support. Anything we can do to help, Really please let Doug and I know. Love Donna And Doug Donovan

    ReplyDelete