Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello everyone! Thanks for checking in. As you read in the last post, we're still waiting on the results of the bone marrow test to come in. They said we'll know late tomorrow afternoon. I'm here with my mom tonight enjoying her company. She's doing pretty good...feeling better today. She's still hooked up to lots of different medicine and is still getting transfusions but they're expecting her body to start producing things normally again within the next couple weeks (assuming no more chemo).

My mom wants you to know that she reads each and every post you write on this blog every day! She said they all mean so much to her, even the simplest words. Knowing that you all are praying for her is so comforting...she said the prayers are probably going on ALL day :) She wanted me to let you know that some things she's gone through she's had to be calm and focused, but God has given her peace in these moments, and we know He's hearing all of our prayers. She's still trusting in the Lord for a miracle!

Thank you all so much for your love and support. We'll definitely let you know when we hear from the doctors tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!

    I'm thinking about you constantly (and I mean
    every moment). I'm also praying for you, Greg
    and the kids. You mean so much to me (more than
    you can imagine). You are the best friend I have and I'm fighting right along with you. God
    is GREAT, I know that we can't make it through times like this without HIM!

    Love Ya

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying that the results are good and another round of chemo is not needed!!! So thankful to be connected to you through this blog, Mary. And, for others who we talk to and who share stories.
    Romans 5:3-5. What a witness you and your visitors are to the doctors and nurses! Love you lots, Sarah Aubry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    you can do it! Another round and kick it! I am sorry you will have to suffer through the cure, but I will be praying for as little side effects as possible for you! That is great news that Joe is a perfect match, that is an anwere to prayer! Remember God is carrying you just like footprints in the sand. He loves you so much he sent His son for YOU! He is watching over you and will take care of you. I am mad that it just sucks for you. You know, if we could all bare the pain for you we would! So, I will be there to help again and as much as I can! I love you so much, you are part of my soul! whether you know it or not, I am thinking of you consently!! And praying! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. mary i am glad you are feeling good the prayers are still coming your way i love you an miss you alot ... we are praying for your whole family . what great kids. and greg you are very special tooo love you all bonnie

    ReplyDelete