Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, Oct. 19th

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mom is doing OK! She has had a little easier day than yesterday, but still has a lot going on. She did have the Bone Marrow biopsy today around 11:00 A.M. Which means that we are now waiting for the results............we should know tomorrow or Wednesday! We will keep you updated with the results once we know what is going on.
She has been getting more platelets and blood throughout the day. Mom has been resting a lot, which is much needed. Her mouth is still really sore, gums are bleeding, and uvula is still enlarged. As far as the small bowel obstruction, surgeons are just keeping a eye on it, but aren't too concerned at this point. Things are still moving down there, and it still feels soft in her abdomen area.
Thanks again for all the prayers and we know that God is in control! Everyone, please..........
Keep Looking UP!
Love,
Amy
Sue spent the night last night and has been there all day. Suzanne has taken over tonight's shift, and I will be heading up tomorrow around 5.

3 comments:

  1. Mary, I'm praying without ceasing. Thank you to your family for the updates on the specifics to pray for!! Rest in Him. Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you've been able to rest, Mary. Keep resting, God will keep working. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest Beautiful Sister! I awoke in the night from 4:00-6:00 - God placed you in my heart to the point where I felt I was right by your side. But then again, I am!
    I LOVE YOU!!!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete