Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We have so much to be thankful for this holiday season. Mom is doing great........enjoying every minute of being home! Thank you for all your continued prayers! God is so good...........


God has proven himself as a faithful father. Now it falls to us to be trusting children. Let God give you what your family doesn't. Let him fill the void others have left. Rely upon him for your affirmation and encouragement. Look at Paul's words: "you are God's child, and God will give you the blessing he promised, because you are his child" (Gal. 4:7)


Have a wonderful Christmas All......

With Love,
Greg and Mary, Amy and Brian, Adam and Bre, Julie and Evan, Suzanne and Cory, David, and all the grandkids........

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all of you. We are very thankful for God's grace and answers to prayer. Enjoy your time with family. Looking forward to a happy and healthy New Year. God Bless .
    Julie Lardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for miracles seen and yet to come!! Praying His mercy and grace for you and your family this year. Take a step back in all the hustle and bustle of the day to see His wonders! We ARE so blessed. Love you, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family Mary! We are praying for you..and God hears! Love, Jeff and MIchele Groleski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have never considered myself computer-illiterate....but I sent you a 'comment' on Christmas Morning and I noticed tonight that it was missing - so, I am guessing that somehow I messed up. Anyway, I'm sure I said something really nice and 'festive' to you! - just don't remember exactly what I wrote. Nevertheless, Mary, I know you had a great Christmas at home (!) with your wonderful kids and grandbabies! 2010 is going to be great!

    My wishes to you for a healthy and Amazing New Year,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARY,
    So glad to hear you are home and had a very blessed ''christmas'' praise God,H e is
    so good,so faithful.Thinking of you,knowing
    you are happy to be home with all your great
    kids.
    lov u Joann.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are doing so well Mary.
    God gives me so much more than my family ever did, does, or could. He does not fill the void because he has total control of my life. He is working in all our lives, even if we don't realize it. Family are just an extra bonus to His love.
    I pray for God to bless you in the New Year 2010 and all the years following.
    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so happy to hear you are home and doing well! Happy 2010! Hope this year brings you good health and happiness.
    Love,
    Frank and June

    ReplyDelete