Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since we've updated you! Our mom is doing very well these days. She's feeling better little by little and all of her counts are going up as they should be. The doctor is very happy with her progress. Mom spends most of her days at home still working on gaining her strength and energy back but she enjoys lots of visitors and just the fact that she can now be at home. She's still on a lot of medication that upsets her stomach, but overall, everything is going as best as we could hope for. Please continue to pray that these critical days go smooth.

Here's a picture we took at our family Christmas...













And a picture of the grandkids...

5 comments:

  1. MARY,
    So glad to hear your doing well,you
    are in our prayers.
    Looks like christmas was awesome,your
    family looks great too.
    Our God is in control,and 2010 is goingto be ''special''.The plane attack on christmas--''God said ''Iwill not let them destroy my America'''.So I believe He allowed the attack ,but He also put people on that plane to stop it.So we need to ''trust Him''..
    I will try to stop by,if your up to it,ok.I will call.ok
    lov u BE BLESSED,
    JOANN........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary and Family,
    I love the pictures and I can't believe how much the grandkids have grown and changed!! They are adorable.
    Sue has been keeping Mom up to date on you and she has been filling us in. I am so happy to hear how well you are doing. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers and I am so glad you got to be home for the holidays.
    Much love,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pictures!!!! I would have to say that that is probably the coolest family picture ever! To know the road you've all traveled together these past several months makes it so cool.

    Mary, I realize that your journey is not over (really, none of us have completed our journeys yet, right?), the great news is that God is still right with you. One time, Jason and I were listening to Dave Reover (the man that was blown up in Vietnam) speak. He was telling of the time he asked God why He had allowed all of that to happen to him, and God replied, "Because I trust you with the scars." It's awesome to know that you have been chosen and trusted with such an intense journey. God has used you and your journey to further God's kingdom. I know your journey is not and has not been an easy one - but you have traveled it with such grace and faith.

    We are still praying. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas picture! Thank you for sharing. Glad to hear things are going well, Mary. We're still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work. You're getting stronger everyday. It may not feel that way now, but believe there is a lesson in this chapter of your life. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete