Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Text

I received a text from my mom yesterday with an update:

"Ok everyone, my anti rejection meds are cut in half, that's good news...and my blood count went up .6 from 9 (last thursday) to 9.6. And Joe's stem cells are now 94.6% active in me now. I just talked to the assistant, and they like that they're not seeing any cancer cells. Praise our Lord."

It was great to get that news yesterday and I thought we should share it. The goal is that she can be off of the anti rejection meds in about 100 days from the transplant, and it looks like we're heading that way. Since her blood count went up a bit that means she's producing her own red blood cells again, which was a cause for concern last week.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah,yeah,yeah Mary. The strength of Our Lord is shining through you. Amen! Praying for you!
    Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news you guys!!! We will keep praying for the numbers to get better and better.
    Love,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear this! Continued prayers for those numbers to keep improving!
    Love,
    Matt & Karie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! So Glad to hear this wonderful news!! PTL :))

    Love you Mary & Fam!!

    ReplyDelete