Friday, April 20, 2012

Encouragment

Blog update from Nicole Sniff, Mary's niece

I am sitting here overlooking the beautiful city lights, as Mary sleeps. Just another day of kicking some cancer tail has worn her out. Her numbers have been steady today, and things are moving a long as expected.

This is the first time I have been here and I feel God's presence. He is calling me to thank Him. Right here and now in the midst of the unknown. He is calling us to trust Him, and to remeber that His plan is better than our own.

The day I got the text message telling me that it was time to begin this next battle on cancer again, I was sitting and reading Psalm 20. Verses 1&2:"May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble. May the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May He send you help from the sanctuary and give you support from Zion." Then verse 5:"May He grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all of your plans."
verse 7"...but we will trust in the name of our GOD"

It's quiet here in the hospital, but I want to encourage you to not be quiet! Approach His throne with boldness and let's TRUST Him to answer our prayers for healing.

I just want to encourage everyone who reads this to keep praying! Keep approaching His throne with boldness, and we can pray with confidence in a God who does miracles. This really is the day the Lord has made, so let's rejoice and be glad in it. Be glad and praise Him for all He is doing and about to do in and through my strong and awesome Aunt Mary!!! I know she feels stronger fighting this battle with an army fighting with her!

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for you and I know the Good Lord will take care of you. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete