Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Pathway to Heaven

Trust is a golden pathway to Heaven. When you walk on this path, you live above your circumstances. My glorious light shines more brightly on those who follow this path of Life. Dare to walk on the high road with Me, for it is the most direct route to heaven. The low road is circuitous: twisting and turning in agonizing knots. There the air hangs heavy, and dark, and ominous clouds predominate. Relying on your own understanding will weigh you down. Trust in Me absolutely and I will make your path straight. (Jesus Calling: January 27th)

Mary led the way and had the faith of an army. She faced the battle, trusted in the Lord, and went to be with Him today. Although we could not ask for more and were rejoicing amidst our tears, she is going to be dearly missed. Thank you for all of the love you continue to shine upon us.

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you." John 14:1-2

Rest in His peace, Mary, we love you.

7 comments:

  1. God bless your entire family. Mary is and will always be an amazing wife, mother. Daughter and grandmother. Thinking and praying for you all during this difficult time. Bryanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of the Provance family has been upmost in our thoughts and prayers. Your strength and Faith as a family ,is a rare finding. May you continue to have that strength forever. I know Mary loved you all so very much. May God's glory continue to shine on all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all in our thoughts and prayers!
    -The Choate Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you were one of a kind , Special wife, and mom to all your children and grandchildren . You have so many friend that have been and still are praying to give your family peace knowing you finally free from pain.God bless you Mary, you will always be in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you all in the days ahead.
    Rollin & Gloria Varness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayer is the key to heaven but Faith unlocks the door, Mary had the Faith of all Faith & she is with her Father in Heaven - our prayers are with all her family. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so sorry that I didn't know Mary was so sick. I didn't even know there was a blog until today. My heart and my prayers are with all of you. What an amazing family! I have watched you grow up into incredible adults! You didn't know I was watching, did you?! The most amazing thing is that God is at the center of your lives, right where He should be and Mary is in Heaven, free of pain, right where she should be! The days ahead will be challenging, but you have each other and a Heavenly Father that loves you so much. I will be praying for peace, comfort and hope for all of you. Blessings, Miss Debi

    ReplyDelete