Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update

Our Mom is still doing well. On Tuesday Sue went with her up to Northwestern because Mom needed to get another blood transfusion. They're not exactly sure why she's still losing blood but like I've explained in previous posts, they have a couple options of what it could be and both of them can be helped/fixed.

At Mom's appointment today they did another bone marrow draw to look further into the issue. Hopefully they'll be able to pinpoint it this time and solve it! My Dad said the appointment went well today but they won't know anything for a few days.

Thanks for continuing to pray!

2 comments:

  1. Keep fighting Mary. You go Girl! God is in control and we are ALL praying. Miss you! Time for a visit to the East Coast? Isaiah 41:10 It is my favorite too! PRAYING!!!!!!!!
    Tracy NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary and family,
    I just wanted you to know that I am praying daily for all of you! We have all seen God's work in you Mary and I know he will continue! Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete